Long Hair, Don't Care?

Sunday, August 24, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 131  |

AUGUST 24, 2014:
Happy Sunday. A lot of members attend church and we're all happy to witness the confirmation of the newly baptized members of the church. One of our current investigators (Sis. Lovely) consistently attends church every Sunday. I hope they will finally get married soon so she can be also be baptized and can be with his member husband for time and eternity through family sealing with their children. She's our golden investigator.

with Sis. Lovely and her family.

We worked in the afternoon together with Bro. Steven and Sis. Hermaine. It was fun missionary work. They're good member present. I also notice that my hair was a bit long for missionary standards. We'll go to the city soon and I will get a haircut when that time comes. 😅 Sometimes, I also dressed differently than before. Haha. I always wear crocs or ordinary slippers sometimes because we always walk through the river. I really feel that I'm home in this area. 😁 We received and contacted two referrals today and they were also our new investigators. 😊

(L to R) Steven, Hermaine, me, Abel, Nanay Castillo, and Analiza

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Confirmation of Francis, Abel, Abelardo Jr. & Analiza
  • We taught:
    • Rica Mae Segismundo (NI)
    • Janita Balingasa (NI)

You Might Also Like

0 comments