Top Baptizer

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

IROSIN | Day 72 to 73 |


MAY 6, 2015:
The more I learned about Patriarchal Blessing, the more I got excited to have it too. There is something bothering me for a while, and it's hard to ignore it. I have to make a decision about it soon.

We had interviews today. President Guanzon is in town. It's always a good and spiritual experience. His wisdom is remarkable. I always learn something new. The food fest brought by our mission Mom is always the cherry on the top.

My companion told me about his experience in the interview and he also talked to Sister Guanzon. He told me that our Mission President's wife told him that I am currently the top baptizer in the mission. Woah! 😲 I honestly didn't expect it. Suddenly, I remember the person who interviewed me in the temple before my endowment. His last message to me is "be a top baptizer in your mission". I chuckled because I know it was a joke to break the ice in the room. In my mind, I know it is impossible for me too. Oh. What are the chances, right?

I'm really blessed to be an instrument of our loving Heavenly Father for His work of salvation. All glory to Him. 1 Nephi 16:16



MAY 7, 2015:
My companion and I are both on the same page. We're really motivated to push our limits in the Lord's work. We had nineteen lessons and six new investigators today. The memorable moment of this day was when we taught a less active family. We shared these scripture verses with them 2 Nephi 25:28-29 and it was a powerful spiritual experience for all of us. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of May 6 to 7:
  • Interviews with President Guanzon
  • Top Baptizer
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Maritess G. - Teachings and learnings in the Church
    • Gibada Recent Converts - Sunday School
    • Peñaverde Family - L1
    • Raffy & Merry - L1
    • Aileen & Jerome - L2 Q1
    • Escolano Family - Family History
    • Duabe Family - L1 P3-P6
    • Roxanne - Temple and Family History
  • We taught:
    • Janice - Follow the Prophet
    • Judith. - Repentance
    • Judy Mae - Pray often
    • Lovely - 1 Nephi 1
    • Dexter - Word of Wisdom / Law of Chastity
    • Karen - Jesus Christ
    • Edwin - Service
    • Christian Furio (NI)
    • Samuel & Jessica - L2 Q1
    • Zandy Fernandez (NI)
    • Bitabara Family - 2 Nephi 25:28-29
    • Dennies - Alma 26:12
    • Sis. Maritess - Priesthood
    • John Mar - L2 Q2
    • Leslie - Word of Wisdom
    • Honey Rose - Sabbath Day
    • Porica Mae Lagumbay (NI)
    • Diño Family [Lolita, Jasmine, Bea](NIs)
    • Angelita D. (NI)

You Might Also Like

0 comments