Our Christmas in MTC

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MTC | Day 6 |

DECEMBER 25, 2013:
This is the first Christmas that I'm not with my family and it's kinda sad. I think my district-mates felt the same way too but we know our purpose and why we're doing this. We only got a few minutes to e-mail our families, no phone calls this Christmas. It's alright, we must sacrifice now and enjoy later. We got each other tonight and all the people here in MTC had a Christmas dinner celebration. Sometimes we are making fun of our district name because literally, we are really the "Eater" district. We are always first in line and we love to eat! Haha. 😂

(L to R) E. Manzanas, E. Ursua, E. Savedra, me, S. Domingo, and S. Oliva

We also had a chance to go outside and walk around the temple. Temple lights during Christmas time is really special. 😊 We also had a chance to have a picture with MTC President Beck & Sister Beck.

with my MTC companion together with Pres. & Sis. Beck

The bonding that we had this Christmas makes us more united and open to each other. Ether District is the best! This is definitely a memorable Christmas for me. 😀

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • First Christmas in my mission life. 🎄
  • E-mail from my family. 😃
  • Live Christmas Broadcast from Elder David F. Evans of General Authority Seventy.
  • Christmas Luncheon! 🍖
  • Our district sang Joy to the World in the presentations.
  • We watched "It's a Wonderful Life" movie. It's a great movie.
  • Christmas Feast. 🍝
  • Christmas Devotional.
  • Temple Lights. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments