Bulan District Conference

Sunday, March 08, 2015

IROSIN | Day 13 to 14 |


MARCH 8, 2015:
We attended the District Conference in Bulan together with the members of Irosin Branch. Pres. Lao rented two jeepneys to accommodate all of us. It was fun and many members attended this special event. It's a gathering of all the branches here in Bulan District together with the leaders and our Legazpi Mission President. We are all inspired by their talks/speeches. Personally, I like and I'm inspired by the talks of Pres. Guanzon and Elder Adurro. They are really called of God. D&C 1:38

The members and all of us missionaries are happy to know that Bulan is doing great in terms of missionary work and overall progress. I am really happy that I'm assigned here now and I'll do the best I can to help the people in our area and the missionaries in our zone to progress even more. I believe that we can do all things through our Savior, Jesus Christ.

After the conference talks and session ended, we stayed in Bulan Chapel for a while and ate lunch together with the members. It is like a feast. Haha. Irosin branch members also prepared delicious meals for us, missionaries and we're all thankful for their kindness. It's also a great time to bond and talk with them. 😊

with Jason, Clara, Jona & Fatima
with E. Siarez & E. Alolor
Lelis sisters and Fatima
with Jason, E. Witehira & Daraga
Analyca, Nanay Ganton, Nanay Pantua & E. Alolor
Sister Lao and her apo

Riding at the top of the jeepney or any vehicle is always thrilling and fun at the same time. It's not advisable but sometimes it's the only option we've got. So we just have to be extra careful instead. 🙂


As soon as we arrived back in Irosin, Elder Alolor and I worked immediately. Honestly, I felt like a rejuvenated missionary when I arrived here in Irosin. I'm glad that I felt this joy again in doing missionary work. I'm always tired but happy. 😄


MARCH 9, 2015:
P-Day! We played basketball and for the first time, all my housemates like and know how to play basketball. All of them are skilled and taller than me too! In the end, E. Witehira and E. Siarez beat the ZLs. Elder Alolor and I took an L Haha. It was a good and fun game. I also had time to update my mini PMG today. 🙂

Updated...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of March 8 to 9:
  • Bulan District Conference
  • Conference talks of Pres. Guanzon & Elder Adurro
  • Lunch with Irosin members
  • Jeepney top ride
  • We taught:
    • Jason - L2 Q3
    • Mikaela - L3
    • Bro. Gerry - L3
    • Bro. Leonardo - Baptism
    • Bro. Danilo - TPNL
  • Basketball with my Irosin mates
  • Bought companionship tie for MLC
  • Updated Mini PMG

You Might Also Like

0 comments