The Training Ground

Saturday, December 21, 2013

MTC | Day 2 |


DECEMBER 21, 2013:
This is my MTC companion, Elder Jordan Ursua. He is from Quirino Province and he is a jolly and optimistic person. He is also knowledgeable in teaching the gospel.


I'm a second-generation Elder Feraer. My uncle was the first one and he served in the Philippines Cebu Mission. On our second day in the MTC, there is a lot of workshops and devotionals. I was also surprised because I was chosen to be the District Leader of Ether District.


"The Missionary Handbook documents the mission rules for full-time missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Obeying these rules will keep you safe as a missionary, and will help you be more productive and successful."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • We met our MTC teachers, Bro. Dotillos, Sis. Alcibor & Sis. Acobera.
  • Learned the fundamentals overview of Preach My Gospel.
  • We taught our "investigators" Brother Abad, Sister Buao & Sister Sodoso for the first time. (3 scenarios)
    • My Personal Teaching Rate (the way I rate our teaching):
      • Bro. Abad (NI): 40% (Our very first and we are really nervous!)
      • Sis. Buao (NI): 50%
      • Sis. Sodoso (NI): 60%

You Might Also Like

0 comments