Farewell Foreign Sister Batchmates

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

IROSIN | Day 85 |


MAY 19, 2015:
Transfer Day today! I met my friend and trainee again. Elder Bongolan is still in Sorsogon Zone and he told me that he'll become a trainer. I'm really happy for him and excited to meet my "grandson" soon too! 😀 I also met two of my batchmates (Sister Seiuli and Sister Erickson) who'll return home in the next few days with honor. Time flies really fast. I wish them all the best in the next chapter of their lives. 

(L to R) E. Feraer, S. Erickson, S. Seiuli, and E. Alolor

with Elder Bongolan

with Sister Seiuli

The new missionaries of our Zone are E. Medios (new DL of Bulan), E. Siitia, E. Agbayani (new DL of Matnog), E. Torrejos, E. Gabad (new housemate), S. Tavita (new STL), and S. Wilkins (new missionary and trainee of S. Tarantan). We're happy to have them here in Bulan Zone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Transfer Day
    • Elder Bongolan is a Trainer now
    • Farewell Sister Seiuli and Sister Erickson

You Might Also Like

0 comments