17th Month in the Mission

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

IROSIN | Day 86 to 88 |


MAY 20, 2015:
Today marked my 17th month as a missionary. This is one of the best months I had on the mission. This is really great, but I know the best is yet to come. I'll continually improve and become a better disciple of Christ each day. 


We had a good day overall. We are focusing more on our progressing investigators who'll be baptized soon. The remaining members of the two Gibada families and Bro. Noli. 


MAY 21, 2015:
We focus on our areas near the meeting house today. We also spent some time finding new investigators in the morning. We had a good day overall.


MAY 22, 2015:
We attended District Meeting in Matnog. It's nice to be reunited with Elder Agbayani again. He's my former zone mate in Catanduanes. Fun times. 😆 It's my first time listening to him as a District Leader. He's good at teaching. I hope he'll continue the good things that Elder Irabon did in Matnog. It's nice to see him and be zone mates with him again. It's also my first time meeting Elder Torrejos. He seems nice too. I really hope they continue the good work in Matnog together with Elder Ah Ching, Elder Caguioa, Sister Sanoy, and Sister Finau. 

Our new housemate, Elder Gabad.

Our new housemate, Elder Gabad, is a part-time missionary from Matnog Branch. I met him before when I was a new Zone Leader. He worked with us during exchanges. He's a funny guy. It's nice to be with him again as a part-time. I hope this experience will prepare him well when he decides to be a full-time missionary. So far, he's really willing to learn. Elder Mallabo is a good companion for him. I hope they will do well consistently.

We focus our work in our area in Salvacion. We had a good day overall.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of May 20 to 22:
  • We taught:
    • John Mar - BIQ
    • Leslie - BIQ
    • Sis. Maritess - Healing, Faith
    • Diana - Liahona, Holy Ghost
    • Lovely - Service
    • Janice - BIQ
    • Judy Mae - Moroni 6:4-6
    • Hazel - Prayer
    • Joan - Sabbath Day
    • Ryza (NI)
  • We taught:
    • Escolano Family - Baptism for the Dead
    • Jicel - Faith
    • Edwin - BIQ
    • Jessa - Prayer
    • Yna Getomo (NI)
    • Janice - BIQ
    • Joan - Teachings and Learning in the church
    • Dexter - BIQ
  • District Meeting at Matnog
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Noli - Priesthood, Missionary Work, Service
    • Bro. Juny - L1 P1-P2
    • Lelis Family - Millenium

You Might Also Like

0 comments