A Mind-Crushing SD Card

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 167 to 168 |

SEPTEMBER 29, 2014:
P-Day! Time to upload, save to One Drive, organized, and sent some pictures of these past few weeks. Unfortunately, it can't. It was corrupted again and it might be it cannot be recovered like before. I'm so sick and tired of this. All the excitement and good vibe for this day are gone. Sigh. 😩 I should replace it and bought a new one. I'm a photographer so I should know better. 😔 I'll try to recover all the pictures again next Monday.

My housemates and I like to play Uno. We had an agreement that the loser of the game will wash the dish after we ate dinner. Unfortunately, I'm on a losing streak. I washed the dishes over and over again these past few days. I'm really good at this before. 😫



SEPTEMBER 30, 2014:
The SD Card problem is still stuck in my mind. It's a big deal for me and it's hard for me to wait and try to recover it again. But I must wait 'til Monday to do it all over again. I'm having a hard time right now. I prayed for patience. It helped me, especially during our work.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of September 29 to 30:
  • SD card corruption
  • Uno losing streak
  • We taught:
    • Salvador Family
    • Sis. Lovely T.
    • Reden

You Might Also Like

0 comments