Blossoms

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 154 to 155 |

SEPTEMBER 16, 2014:
Grocery time again! We went to Virac to withdraw and do other important stuff in the city. I also sent my old scriptures back home because I have new 4 in1 scriptures now. I also sent my Catanduanes made backpack and other stuff that I didn't need or redundant. It will be easy for me If I'm getting transferred so I'll not carry many things. Currently, I have one huge and one normal size luggage. I don't want to add any more. 😅

(L to R) E. Abuel, me, and E. Aguilando

Blossoms is one of my personal favorite places to eat in Virac. Orange chicken, Special halo-halo, Chocolate grasshopper, BBQ, and Mojos are some of my favorites.

(L to R) me, E. Aguilando, E. Abuel, and E. Irabon


SEPTEMBER 17, 2014:
We traveled back to San Vicente. Elder Abuel enjoyed the ride. He is getting used to this. 

(L to R) E. Aguilando, E. Abuel, and me

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of September 16 to 17:
  • Went to Virac
    • Blossoms
  • Back to San Vicente

You Might Also Like

0 comments