CSP: Building Tatay Jerusalem's New Home

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TABACO | DAY 76 |

MARCH 18, 2014:
We woke up and leave early so we can go to Bro. Benigno and help him build Bro. Jess's new house. Our ZLs/Housemates also came to help. First, I and Elder Yu collected and arranged anahaw leaves. Elder Nielsen, Elder Todd, and Bro. Benigno is sharing ideas on how to remove the rocks (especially the big one) near the house. Later on I went on the top and started putting those anahaw leaves to make a roof. 

Conquering my fear of heights.
Elder Todd & Bro. Jess
Elder Nielsen
Elder Yu
This was my favorite part.
Digging for that big rock to fall.
This large rock must be removed to make a clear path in front of the house. 
E.Yu helped me with the anahaw leaves.
Taking a quick break.
Bro. Benigno also helped me put the anahaw roof.

with Jay Mar (one of Bro. Benigno's children)

Jay Mar and I just playing along with their dog


It's really a fun and tiring day but I am happy to do it for Tatay Jess. It is my first time experiencing this and it will be one of the memorable things that happened to me in my missionary years. 😊

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Building Bro. Jerusalem's new home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments