Second Companion: Elder Carpio

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TABACO | DAY 83 |

MARCH 25, 2014:
Transfer day! The day that I met my new companion. Transfer day is really an exciting, thrilling, tiring, emotional, and somewhat stressful day. This is my first time to experience this event in the mission. Elder Madsen (A.P.) announced the new companionship of missionaries. I'm excited and when he said "Elder Feraer, meet your new companion... Elder Carpio" I was like who is he? where is he? then I looked back and I saw him. He is a Filipino! 😊

My second companion, Elder Carpio. He is from Zambales, Philippines and he is also our new District Leader

My first impressions are he is a strict and obedient missionary. I also got a feeling that we'll get along pretty well. Elder Nielsen's new area is in Catanduanes again. Elder Bacalso is also going to Catanduanes and Elder Savedra was also transferred.

When we arrived in our apartment, Elder Carpio cleaned our room. He is an organized guy. We also did missionary work today and this is a good sign that he is a diligent missionary. I introduced him to the Delos Santos Family and Bro. Jerusalem and after that, we taught them all and the Ceneta Family.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Transfer Day
    • Second Companion - Elder Carpio
    • Elder Nielsen transferred to Catanduanes
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Jess - Study the Scriptures & Obey and Honor the Law
    • Ceneta Family - Book of Mormon
    • John Ben, Jay Mar & Jason - Tithing and Fasting

You Might Also Like

0 comments