District Lunch at Japanese Resto

Monday, March 17, 2014

TABACO | DAY 75 |

MARCH 17, 2014:
Today is an important day! It's the birthday of my Mama Libye and I wish I'm with them right now... I woke up early so I can wash my clothes first. We did the usual stuff on P-Day and we had a district lunch at a Japanese Restaurant. I ate chicken teriyaki and it is good. The food in this resto is delicious but it is kind of expensive compare to other places. We went to LBC afterward to send letters to my family. E-mail time now is 2 hours instead of 3 hours like before. It's an updated mission rule from now on. The internet speed here in Tabaco City is not good, compare to what I've been used to. 

(L to R) E.Nielsen, S.Tou, S.Coleman, S.Reategui, S.Simonson, S.Fabia, S.Pareja, E.Todd, E.Yu and Me.

Japanese Chicken Teriyaki. Oishi!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • My mom's birthday.
  • District Lunch

You Might Also Like

0 comments