A Great Way to Start March!

Saturday, March 01, 2014

TABACO | DAY 59 |

MARCH 1, 2014:
First day of the month and it is looking good. Another package and letters from my family came! 😃 Sister and Elder Wilcox (Supply Couple Missionaries) delivered it to us. My family loves me so much, they put more than I expected including some of the "I don't wanna use" things. 😅 But I'm really thankful because I got what I need and they also sent me some snacks. 😄

Yes, I need a white tie and a backpack.

Today was also the baptism of Ray Allen (not the NBA player of course) & Mary Ann. They are the investigators of Elder Todd and Elder Yu. Together with Elder & Siter Wilcox, we went to Comun to witness that special covenant. We are all happy for them. 😊

(From left to right: Mary Ann, E.Todd, E.Yu and Ray Allen)

In terms of missionary work, we had a productive day again. We taught Denver, Bro. Kaloy and our newest investigators the Mendoza twins. 🙂 They are Sister Mari & Sister Mara and they are also Bro. Kaloy's relative. Hopefully, they will also become progressing investigators.

Before I went to bed, I read the letters of my Mama Libye and Lola Lydia. I'm really touched by their letters and I'm thankful for their love and support to me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Received another packaged and letters from my family
  • Mary Ann & Ray Allen baptisms.
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Denver - Repentance (We found their new house and the ZLs said that we can continue teaching him.)
    • Bro. Kaloy - LoC
    • Mendoza twins - L1 P1-P2

You Might Also Like

0 comments