Holy Ghost, the Comforter

Friday, January 23, 2015

 TIWI | Day 11 |


JANUARY 23, 2015:
Using time wisely, that's my workshop today in our District Meeting. My district mates share their own experiences and insights about it. Everyone understands the importance of it. 


We had a productive day in proselyting. In our first appointment, we went to our "progressing" less active member. Yes, it's contradicting but that's the best word that I can describe her. Nanay is a really good person and I can feel all her sorrow. As I listened to all of her hardships and difficulties in life, the Holy Ghost prompted at me, and I shared this verse Ether 12:27 with her. After we explained it and how the gospel can help her in this life, we felt that the Holy Ghost comforted her. It was a spiritual moment for all of us.

We also met a receptive family who is willing to listen and we are hoping that they'll progress. We really had a good day compared to yesterday. We're both really excited and happy about it. 😀


_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Tiwi District Meeting II
    • Workshop: Using Time Wisely
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Lilia Casquejo - Ether 12:27
    • Nanay Chocoro Ancheta - L1 P3-P5
    • Bro. Arnel Cid - Obedience
    • Moran Family (NI)

You Might Also Like

0 comments