Tabaco District Meeting VIII (How to Become a Master Gospel Teacher)

Friday, March 07, 2014

TABACO | DAY 63 to 65 |

MARCH 5, 2014:
Exchanges again with Tiwi Elders and this is my second time working with Elder Bacalso. He taught me some deep doctrines including the three general resurrections in Heavenly Father's plan of salvation and many more. Their apartment is better than my last visit. Today one of our focuses was to find new investigators and we achieved it. We also had dinner at Bobis Family's house. They are really kind and hospitable and Bro. Omar was glad to see me again. We ate Bicol express but it is different than the one that I ate in Comun. They put "dilis" in it instead of pork and it is delicious too. I like it. We had an awesome day in missionary work and this day was really productive.



MARCH 6, 2014:
We had District Meeting in Tabaco and the topic was "How to Become a Master Gospel Teacher". It was a good topic. I learned that in order to do that, we must study the scriptures every day, model the attributes of Christ, praying sincerely and specifically. Also, remember the 5P's which is Proper prior preparation precedes power and teach the gospel with clarity.

I also liked what Elder Nielsen said in his DL's message and now I understand more the reason why I am a missionary. I felt that this is really the right path for me. Before I'm more concerned about temporal things but right now I'm more concerned about my spiritual being. 

We weren't able to go to our area because of my companion's injury. He can't walk really well and his left foot is swollen. Maybe it is an insect bite and he said it is really painful.


MARCH 7, 2014:
I'm really excited to fill my new triple scriptures (BoM, D&C, PoGP) with lots of notes! I transferred all my notes from my old one.

Elder Bacalso gave me this triple scriptures.

One of the A.P. is here in our apartment today because of their exchanges with the Tabaco ZLs. Elder Madsen is a cool guy and I can see that he is a good leader. He is also a good example for all of us missionaries. He obeyed the schedule and he is enthusiastic to work in Comun area. Elder Nielsen and I went to the hospital because he needed to be checked up. His foot is really swollen. We weren't able to go outside again but it's okay because my companion's health is more important. I'll take care of him. I also helped two old ladies. They are asking for money to buy some food and I gave them food. Mosiah 18:27 is a good verse for this. 

Ziga Memorial District Hospital

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of March 5 to 7:
  • Second exchanges with Elder Bacalso
  • Dinner with Bobis Family
  • District Meeting VIII: "How to Become a Master Gospel Teacher?"
  • New triple scriptures!
  • We went to ZMDH Hospital.

You Might Also Like

0 comments