Working at Matnog Area I

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

IROSIN | Day 9 |


MARCH 4, 2015:
It was my first companionship exchange as a Z.L. I'm reunited with my batchmate and former SV mate Elder Irabon in their area in Matnog, Sorsogon. 😀 It's nice to be a temporary companion with him once again. This time was a lot better because we exactly follow the schedule and we really use our time wisely. Just for today, we are blessed with 11 lessons and a lot of potential investigators. I also like this verse that we shared 3 Nephi 18:20 for the promise blessings when we invited someone to pray.

Elder Feraer & Elder Irabon
A wild "ukay" appears!

It was a great and productive day overall. Elder Irabon is good as always. There's also a lot of good people I met today. Matnog is a beautiful place. The dinner that Matnog Elders prepared was also nice. I also met and talk to Elder Nelson and Elder Tamayo for the first time. They are in the same apartment with Elder Irabon and Elder Ah-Ching. They are also nice missionaries. I'm looking forward to the District Meeting tomorrow with all the Matnog missionaries.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • First time in Matnog
  • Companionship exchanges with Elder Irabon

You Might Also Like

0 comments