Hope

Sunday, March 29, 2015

IROSIN | Day 34 |


MARCH 29, 2015:
After the Sacrament service and Sunday's schools, we visited a member who's in jail together with her family. This is a first-time experience for me. As we talk to her, I felt sorrow and compassion towards her. I don't know and I didn't ask what exactly happened to her but one thing is for sure. I really felt that she's really sad about whatever happened to her. Her husband also left her in this hardest trial in her life. šŸ˜¢ The justice system in this country is really slow if you're just a normal/regular person. I know this process is really hard and all we can say to her is to not lose hope and have faith always in Heavenly Father. Being with her kids someday is the biggest fuel of her hope. Before we left, we all prayed together. 

with the Irosin Branch Presidency
(Branch Pres. Lao, First Counselor: Bro. PeƱaverde, Second Counselor: Bro. Lelis)

I had a productive personal study. I really like what I read in Moroni 7. We had a wonderful week. We had baptisms and a total of forty-six lessons. It is really awesome. All our hard work is always paying off. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • City Jail visit
  • We taught:
    • Judy Mae - L2 Q2
    • Janice - L2 Q1
    • Dexter - L1 P7-P8
    • Lelis Family - TPNL

You Might Also Like

0 comments