The Field is White Already to Harvest

Friday, March 06, 2015

IROSIN | Day 11 |


MARCH 6, 2015:
D&C 4:4 is the perfect verse in our situation right now here in Irosin. We have a baptism for tomorrow and we're all excited about it! 😃 After our study schedule in the morning we went out and prepare for tomorrow's baptism. In the afternoon we went to Salvacion, then to Cogon, and our last stop in Batang. Pres. Lao invited us again for dinner. Wow. Since my days in San Vicente, I am blessed with Branch Presidents who always invite their missionaries to eat with them weekly. I don't know if it is normal or I'm just fortunate. I'm happy that I tried a lot of different foods/dishes here in Bicol. 😃

with Elder Alolor
with Bro. Danilo Geruela & Elder Alolor
Accuracy: 50% 😆

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Noli - 10 Commandments
    • Lelis Family - D&C 128
    • Bro. Aris - Mosiah 28:3
    • Fatima - L3
  • Dinner with Lao Family

You Might Also Like

0 comments