Family Home Evening: Lao Family

Monday, April 27, 2015

IROSIN | Day 63 |


APRIL 27, 2015:
We started the day by doing our usual P-Day routine. Apart from it, I also print some piano tabs because my companion has been teaching me lately how to play. I also finished the design of our Zone shirt and send it to the STLs and DLs. I hope they'll like it. 

In the evening we went to our area in Batang and joined our Branch President together with some members and our fellow missionaries/housemates. We had Family Home Evening at Lao's household and it was really fun. I also lead one of the games even though I'm not really good at it. Everyone had a good time and it is also spiritual. We ended the night by singing Hymn #300.

Charcoal punishment for the loser. LOL.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Family Home Evening at Lao Family

You Might Also Like

0 comments