Master Bridge Builder

Thursday, April 16, 2015

IROSIN | Day 52 |


APRIL 16, 2015:
When I was cleaning the apartment, I discovered a pile of Liahona in one of the closets. I gathered and organized all of it. I sorted it out according to the release date. I am surprised that I found some old ones from the year 2000s. I planned to read some of it and decided to start in the year 2008 onwards. I'll also keep some of the entries that I like and put them in my study journal.

The first talk that I like was the message of Pres. Monson way back in January of 2008. He was a first counselor in the first presidency back then. It is about the "Master Bridge Builder". He said, "Jesus Christ was the supreme architect and builder of bridges for you, for me, for all humankind. He has built the bridges over which we must cross if we are to reach our heavenly home."


We've got twelve lessons today. We received and contacted a lot of referrals. We met new investigators. It was a great day for missionary work. 😀

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • We taught:
    • Michael - L2 Q3
    • Cabi Family - TPNL
    • Sis. Maritess - Rest of L5
    • Diana - L5 completion
    • Estelita Dayrit (NI)
    • Lovely G. - Missionary Work, Service
    • Cedric - Word of wisdom
    • John Mar Gibada (NI)
    • Judy Mae - Rest of L5
    • Janice - Word of wisdom
    • Dexter - Law of chastity
    • Edwin - Ten Commandments

You Might Also Like

0 comments