Feast Upon the Words of Christ

Thursday, April 23, 2015

IROSIN | Day 59 to 61 |


APRIL 23, 2015:
My companion is sick. Sister Guanzon said that Elder Alolor needs to take medicine and rest. We are in the apartment all day long. I feasted upon the words of Christ most of the time. 2 Nephi 32:3



APRIL 24, 2015:
My companion is still sick. There's nothing much that I can do. I just read scriptures most of the time. I also read all of the verses in the Scripture Mastery List. There's also a time that my mind wander and thought about superhero movies (particularly Avengers). There are a lot of movies that I'll be catching up on when I return home.

APRIL 25, 2015:
The same thing happened today as the previous days. Verse for the day, 1 Cor 15:29.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of April 23 to 25:
  • Elder Alolor sickness
  • Feasting upon the words of Christ

You Might Also Like

0 comments