One Day Mission: San Vicente Branch

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 28 to 29 |

MAY 13, 2014:
I commend my companion. Elder Bacalso did the right thing. I'm glad that we did proselyte instead of other things. Finally! I fixed my broken glasses. I can wear it again. 👓 We are blessed with seven people to teach today. Bro. Bernard, Sis. Gina, Sis. Gleziel worked with us. They're energetic and crazy. Haha. 😅



MAY 14, 2014:
There was an activity in S.V. branch today, it's called One Day Mission. It's my first time to experience this kind of activity and it was fun. 😊 I felt like I'm an MTC teacher because I taught the members how to do missionary work as a full-time missionary. Many members joined this activity and we're all divided into groups. My groupmates were Bro. Juan, Sis. Princess, and Sis. Gleziel. I had fun working with all of them. They are all good and hopefully, they will go on a mission someday.

Practice Teaching (I'm one of the investigators)
(L to R) Bro. Calderon, Sis. Lenie, and Sis. Princess
(Front) Sis. Rose and Sis. Daisy | (Back) Bro. Calderon, Sis. Melissa, Sis. Nini, and Sis. Princess
Lunchtime! 🍛 | (L to R) Sis. Myrna, Bro. Bernard, Bro. Sonlie Mark, Me, E. Bacalso, and E. Moran
My group for this activity (L to R): Gleziel, Princess, Juan, and me.
(From L to R) Princess, Gleziel, Verly, Vergie & Juan
San Vicente Branch members who joined this activity. 😃

All in all, we got 6 lessons including Elder Bacalso and Pres. Lopez groups. This was a fun day of missionary work. We all enjoyed it. 😃

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of May 13 to 14:
  • Eyeglass fixed!
  • We taught:
    • Gonzales Siblings -  Baptism & Confirmation
    • Ibardaloza Twins - Scripture Study
    • Patrick - Scripture Study
    • Bro. Alvin - Scripture Study
    • Sally Jeane - Scripture Study
    • Gerald - Obedience
    • Gleziel - Scripture Study
  • One Day Mission Activity

You Might Also Like

0 comments