Catanduanes Zone Training III (How to Invite Investigator Attend Sacrament Meeting)

Friday, July 04, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 79 to 80 |

JULY 3, 2014:
We're in Virac right now for the Zone Training tomorrow. Unfortunately after one to two hours of our arrival, a brownout happened. We're really lucky eh? 😫 We did our usual P-Day city routine. In e-mail time, I greet my two best friends (Janelle and Socorro) because it is their birthday today and tomorrow. I also got a new experimental haircut and I'm not used to it! Haha. I look like a fat mushroom. 🍄


JULY 4, 2014:
We had a nice and fun Zone Training. The chemistry of our Zone Leaders (E. Centeno & E. Leal) is great. I also participated well and I learned new things on how to invite our investigators to attend church meetings in different ways. I also like Sis. Ogden's (STL) message. She said "When you are assigned to an island it will show your true color. If you are for God or you are for yourself only." Elder Bacalso and I decided that we will leave after the Z.T. to catch the last trip of the bus or van to Bagamanoc so we have a full day of work tomorrow. We are really committed to being a hard worker. It is a disadvantage when you are assigned to the farthest area in the mission. When you have travels you will lose at least two days being in your area. Before we leave, I had a picture with my batchmates. 😊 We arrived around 7 pm in San Vicente.

Batchmates | E. Irabon, S. Abasanta, and me
I love traveling via boat.
I learned to love the sea like Luffy in One Piece.
There's a lot of rock formations here in Bagamanoc.
with Elder Bacalso
with Sis. Pearl's dad.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of July 3 to 4:
  • Mushroom hairstyle
  • Catanduanes Zone Training III
    • Topic: How to Invite Investigators to Attend Sacrament Meetings.
  • Boat ride with our proselyting clothes

You Might Also Like

0 comments