Fourth Companion: Elder Aguilando

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 84 to 85 |

JULY 8, 2014:
I met my new companion. He is Elder Aguilando. My batchmate! 😀 He is from Pangasinan. It is rare to have a batchmate companion so I never saw this coming. I'm sad to see Elder Bacalso go but I'm glad that my next companion is in my batch.


JULY 9, 2014:
Time to go back to San Vicente with my new companion. We traveled together with the ZLs because we'll have exchanges tomorrow in our area. I told Elder Aguilando how beautiful our area is and the long travels too. Haha. I also told him that we have incoming baptisms and a little bit of our teaching pool. I gave him an overview of what things to come and he'll definitely enjoy his stay in San Vicente Branch. Hopefully, we'll get along pretty well and do great things together to help our area.

with my 4th Companion, Elder Aguilando
Elder Aguilando and Elder Feraer
(L to R) E. Centeno, Me, and E. Leal
This is the first time that I played this game called Uno. The ZLs taught us how to play it. It's fun. 😎
(L to R) E. Leal (ZL), E. Centeno (ZL), and E. Aguilando

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of July 8 to 9:
  • Met my fourth companion: Elder Aguilando
    • Elder Bacalso will be assigned in Libon, Albay
  • Travel to San Vicente with the ZLs
  • Learned to play "Uno"
  • Exchanges with Elder Leal
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Lovely T. - Follow the Prophet | Mosiah 8:16-18
    • Daisy - Sabbath Day | Mosiah 13:16-19
    • Bro. Rosalito Ibardaloza - Sabbath Day | D&C 59:9-10
    • Tuquero Siblings - Missionary Work and Service | Mosiah 28:3 and Mosiah 2:17
    • Sis. Laila - Law of Chastity (Hope and Repentance)
    • Beth Lopez & Jay Delos Santos (NIs)

You Might Also Like

0 comments