Companionship Exchanges with Elder Leal & Elder Centeno

Thursday, July 10, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 86 |

JULY 10, 2014:
Last night we had a companionship exchange. We are with Elder Leal. It was also the first time that I and Elder Aguilando taught as a companionship. It's a little shaky but I know we'll improve later on. We had a good plan with the help of our ZLs. Elder Leal is really good at tracting. His confidence is really high (in a good way) compare to us during door-to-door tracting. He's also good at teaching.

(L to R) Me, E. Leal, and E. Aguilando

Wonderful morning! Pres. Molina told me that SMC Mixers/Purefoods won their four straight and grand slam championship! They are my favorite PBA team since when I was a child. 😃 We had a good District Meeting together with the ZLs. In the afternoon we proselyted with Elder Centeno. I think this is my third time working with him and I always learn something new. Today we met and taught new investigators in Sagrada through tracting with his lead. I hope they all progress. Bro. Ronnie and Robert also work with us. We ate buko (coconuts) in Garcia's farm. I'm thankful to the Garcia Family for their kindness and always giving us lots of buko. It's one of my favorites here in San Vicente.

(L to R) Bro. Ronnie, E. Centeno, E. Aguilando, and Me
(L to R) Robert, E. Centeno, E. Aguilando, and Me
E. Irabon's pose. ✌
E. Aguilando and E. Centeno
They said that this is the base of the boat.
Elder Aguilando and me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • San Mig Coffee Mixer won their four straight championships! Grand slam! 😄
  • San Vicente District Meeting VII
  • Companionship Exchanges with Elder Centeno
    • Bro. Ronnie and Robert worked with us
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Lovely T. - 10 Commandments | Mosiah 13/Matthew 22
    • Gonzales Siblings - Missionary Work | Mosiah 28:3
    • Ezekiel - Service | Mosiah 2:17
    • Charlie & Nemia Salvador (NIs)
    • Jerry Jacob (NI)
  • Buko Session with E. Aguilando, E. Centeno, Bro. Ronnie, and Robert

You Might Also Like

0 comments