Elder Irabon's Last Day in San Vicente

Friday, November 28, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 227 |

NOVEMBER 28, 2014:
We did WPS in the morning. After the studies, we proselyted and we had a productive day in missionary work. We had a total of 9 lessons today. Sadly, this is also the last day of my batchmate and good friend Elder Irabon here in San Vicente. Personally, I'm a bit sad because he is my longest housemate here. He is a genuinely kind person and probably the most diligent missionary that I've known so far. A true hard worker. I know he is needed in his next area and surely will do great things there. I also have a feeling that he will be a District Leader and I'm wishing him all the best. San Vicente Branch is surely thankful for all his hard work here. We'll miss him.

with Elder Irabon and his favorite pose

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • We taught:
    • Anjo - Endure to the end
    • Julius - 1 Nephi 4
    • Patrick - Temple and Family History
    • Angie - 1 Nephi 10
    • Ezekiel - 1 Nephi 18:22
    • Judy Ann - Word of Wisdom
    • Daisy - D&C 3
    • Renz - L2 Q1
    • Malonzo - L3
  • Elder Irabon's last day

You Might Also Like

0 comments