12th Month in the Mission

Saturday, December 20, 2014

 BAGAMANOC | Day 249 |


DECEMBER 20, 2014:
This is probably my last Zone Training here in Catanduanes and this is a memorable one. After the meeting we exchanged gifts. Each of us picked a random number. I got a key chain and a handkerchief from Sis. Jemino. The unlucky one that received my gift is Sis. Jovillano. 😂

This is nice compare to mine. 😁
Stolen picture of a genuine reaction. Haha.
I kind of felt bad that I chose this children's toy for a random gift. I thought it will be funny if a random Elder got this instead. 😅


Before we left, we had our Zone picture, my district also had a chance to have a group pic wearing my personal gift neckties to them. 

Catanduanes Zone
(Standing) E. Ardon, E. Miller, E. Olayao, E. Navarro, E. Agustin, E. Fua, E. Lethaby, E. Hernandez, E. Benson, E. Feraer
(Sitting) E. Vetonio, E. Bongolan, E. Abuel, S. Whaanga, S. Jovillano, S. Tarantan, S. Jemino, E. Pulido, S. Sanoy, S. Buban, S. Caisip, S. Roroa
San Vicente District
E. Bongolan, E. Feraer, E. Vetonio, E. Abuel

I'm feeling generous today. It's my one-year mark being a missionary and we celebrate it. I treat them to lunch at Finn & Grill. It's a nice bonding moment with our district. After that, we went straight and travel to our area. 


We arrived in Bagamanoc Proper around 5pm and we rented a boat. We finally got home around 7pm and I did the one-year ritual like what my trainer did when he reached his one-year mark. I burned my proselyting clothes and of course, took a picture (with the help of my companion) while doing that. 😁




Year one, done. One more year to go. This is like a race, but the race goeth not for the swift, nor the battle to the strong but to him who endures to the end. I'll do my very best and improve more as a servant of God for the remaining twelve months of this mission. Fighting!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Catanduanes Zone Training VII
    • Last Zone Training in Catanduanes
  • Exchanged Gifts
  • District Ties
  • Lunch at Finn & Grill
  • One Year Mark Ritual
    • Elder Bongolan's gift

You Might Also Like

0 comments