Day Before Christmas Conference

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

  BAGAMANOC | Day 245 |


DECEMBER 16, 2014:
It's been a while since me and my companion went outside of San Vicente. The most awaited Mission Christmas Conference is scheduled tomorrow that's why we left. All missionaries in the whole Legazpi Mission will be there too. We travelled for 9 hours from Bagamanoc, Catanduanes to Tabaco, Albay. The 3 to 4-hour boat ride are not boring because they're playing Taylor Swift's concert. Haha. Perks of riding a big ship. When we arrived at the mainland, we went straight to McDonald's. The last time I ate in McDo was way back before my mission life. There's no McDonald's in Tabaco when I was assigned here and there's none also in Catanduanes. Ooh... It tastes like heaven, I really miss eating Big Mac. My district mates also enjoyed our meal. 👌

Photobombing Elder Vetenio
Elder Abuel
Elder Bongolan
(L to R) E. Abuel, E. Bongolan, me

I met my Sensei/Trainer and we're together again in our big old apartment during my training days! Haha. A very nostalgic moment. He is the Zone Leader now of Tabaco Zone. That's really nice. 😃 He also met my trainee so the 3 generations in our lineage finally met for the first time. 😎

I met Wallace again

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • 9-hour travel
    • T.Swift's Concert
  • McDonald's feast
  • Reunited with Elder Nielsen
    • He met Elder Bongolan for the first time

You Might Also Like

0 comments