First Time I Played Basketball in the Mission Field

Monday, February 10, 2014

TABACO | DAY 40 |

FEBRUARY 10, 2014:
Luckily, Elder Yu likes basketball also so we have a common interest and we played basketball for our exercise on this preparation day. It's really fun to play again and the last time I played was in the MTC. We played one on one and I beat E. Yu, maybe I was just lucky today because he is a skilled basketball player and I'm just an ordinary shooter. 😅 After the game, we went to the gym together with E. Todd and E. Nielsen. I am getting sick and tired of going to the gym, I think playing basketball is a better work out for me and it is free unlike paying in the gym. I need to budget better also. I only ate noodles today. 😑 On e-mail time, I received a message from my good friend Angeli for the first time. Dianne also sent some good news about my favorite local sports team (Purefoods/SMC) that one more win and they'll be going in the finals again. 😃
 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of the day:
  • Played basketball in the mission field for the first time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments