Farewell Neji..

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TABACO | DAY 47 to 49 |

FEBRUARY 17, 2014:
P-Day, I played basketball with E. Yu in the morning. We all ate lunch at Jollibee, print some pictures, withdraw, groceries, and got a haircut. The most exciting part is the e-mail time and I got some good news and bad news. The good news is my family is all fine and our family business is doing great. My parents also said that I have an incoming package again. The bad news was my beloved dog "Neji" passed away... 😢

She's my dog since I was in high school. She's my most behaved dog ever and she's really sweet to me. I'll miss her. 😭

I also got some e-mails from my friends. Dianne always updates me about my favorite team in the PBA. I'm happy that SMC/Purefoods tied their series vs RoS. I also found out that my basketball hero Dirk will be an All-Star again. Sis. Esie, my ward-mate e-mailed me and I'm glad that someone from my ward also remembers me. I also received and read my very first "Dear Elder" letters from my best friends Janelle & Soc.


FEBRUARY 18, 2014:
I'm the lone Filipino in the apartment right now. I finished reading "Our Heritage" and it is really a nice book about the beginning of the LDS church and its foundation. The plan that we made last night didn't go through today. Sigh. 

New hair cut.


FEBRUARY 19, 2014:
It was the second day that I'm the lone Filipino here. Yesterday we are with E. Gunnel and today with E. Lethaby. They're here for exchanges with E. Todd. In my personal study, I re-read the Book of Mormon and right now with a manual so I can learn more. I'm in Chapter 4. In our companionship study, E. Nielsen helped me in the 12 Week Guide and we discussed the revelation through prayer. 

We visited Bro. Jerusalem, and I am really sad about his current situation with his family. We taught him about what is our purpose here on Earth and we invite him to be baptized and attend the church. He accepted it and I know the gospel will bless his life here on Earth even in the next life. We also taught Bro. Benigno and Sis. Evette about the importance of prayer and applied all that I learned in our companionship study. We invite them also to pray as a family and they commit to it. They are really a golden family. 😊

I accomplished my goals in Week 6 & 8 in my 12 Week Guide.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of February 17 to 19:
  • Received my first Dear Elder letters.
  • Finished reading "Our Heritage.
  • The first time I ate "pansit bato"
  • 12 Week Guide: Week 6 and Week 8 - Done.
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Jerusalem - L2 Q2
    • Bro. Benigno & Sis. Yvette - Pray often

You Might Also Like

0 comments