Baptism: Benigno Delos Santos & Evette Delos Santos

Saturday, February 15, 2014

TABACO | DAY 45 |

FEBRUARY 15, 2014:
This is it! The day that Bro. Benigno (father) and Sis. Evette (daughter) Delos Santos has been baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 😍 I'm really happy for them because they chose the right path and made a covenant with our Heavenly Father. 😊 Bro. Benigno and I were the first ones to went into the baptismal font, and after that was Sis. Evette with Elder Nielsen.

me, Sis. Evette, E.Nielsen, and Bro. Benigno

They were five investigators that have been baptized this morning including Bro. Ruel and his wife (ZLs investigators) and the granddaughter of Sis. Mayeth. All of them are really excited too. 😃


Our Group Leader, Bro. Bonaobra together with some members of the Comun Group also attended the baptism in Tabaco Chapel to show their love and support for them. Sister Coleman, Sister Tou, and the Nelsons (couple missionaries) were also present. 😊


I'm really looking forward to this day since I became a missionary. This day is really memorable for the newly baptized members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I really felt joy inside my heart and it is bigger than any other words that I can say. It is really special. I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are really happy for them too. 😊

They are the first family that I visited, the first ones that I taught, the first ones that I invited for baptism and the first ones that I baptize. They will be forever in my heart. 

There was an event in the meeting house in Comun Group and it is also a celebration for the newly baptized members, unfortunately, we didn't attend even if I wanted to. E.Todd treat us to dinner at Graciano's. We also went to an old camera store and as I looked upon the old cameras I remembered "Nikki", my DSLR back home. I miss it. 😟 E. Nielsen bought an old school camera and it was cool. It is a Nikon FM10 and he bought it with a lot (A LOT!) of coins. 😂

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Baptism of Bro. Benigno, Sis. Evette, Bro. Ruel and his wife, and Sis. Mayeth's granddaughter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments