Mount Mayon: The Heart of Bicolandia

Monday, February 03, 2014

TABACO | DAY 33 |

FEBRUARY 3, 2014:
I finished reading Mormon in the Book of Mormon. I learned valuable lessons from prophet Mormon who lives faithfully despite being surrounded by the scenes of wickedness and abominations. We can also liken it to our world today. We must stay obedient and faithful to Christ even in what the world dictates upon us. We went to the gym early and after the workout, Elder and Sister Nelson picked us up, and together we went to Mount Mayon! 😍 It's a great experience and the view is astonishing. I'm so blessed that I've experienced it early in this stage of my mission life.

Our Wolfpack: me, E. Todd, E. Nielsen & E. Yu
We are with the Nelsons.
We also watched the history of Mayon.
View Deck

There are things/moments that became a hindrance to my training progression in these recent days/weeks. I really wanted to progress more and improve myself because I know I have so much to learn and time is of the essence. I'm in week 6 right now, halfway in training. I can't do this by myself and in this early stage of my mission life I learned to rely on the Lord and do my part as His servant. If I can't get help enough, I know Heavenly Father will help me. The love and support of my family also help me to relieve the stress of this challenge that I experiencing right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Mayon experience
  • Book of Mormon Reading ✔ List:
    • 1st Nephi 🗹 2nd Nephi 🗹 Jacob 🗹 Enos 🗹 Jarom 🗹 Omni 🗹 Words of Mormon 🗹
    • Mosiah 🗹 Alma 🗹 Helaman 🗹 3rd Nephi 🗹 4th Nephi 🗹 Mormon 🗹

You Might Also Like

0 comments