I Have Read the Book of Mormon

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TABACO | DAY 41 |

FEBRUARY 11, 2014:
I just finished reading the Book of Mormon (day to day basis) for the first time! I started it when I was in the MTC. I am so happy that I did it! 😍 In the last book/part, the Book of Moroni, I learned about the basic ordinances and practices of the church of Jesus Christ, the importance of doing righteous works with real intent, the way to judge between good and evil, the relationship between faith, hope and charity, and the salvation of little children. As I read the Book of Mormon I learned many things that will help me in this life.


I also started writing scripture masteries, verses and quotes that I like in my "Paris themed" mini-book. I'll continue doing it until the end of my mission and it will be a compilation by that time. I also opened the package that I got yesterday from my parents. I'm really happy and overwhelmed. 😊 It's raining hard outside and we had an appointment with Alejandro Family. We still went to them even if we got wet because they're also important to us. After we taught them about baptism and confirmation, I re-challenged Bro. Elton to be baptized and we'll help him to be ready. Bro. Kaloy (his father) also helps us by testifying the importance and blessings that his son will receive if he got baptized by a person with priesthood authority.

When we got home, I continued reading letters from my Mama Libye, Papa Arnold, and Lola Lydia. This was the first time that they wrote to me. I have a teary eye after I read the letters. I'm so happy and I miss them so much but I'll only see them again after two years when I finish this mission and return home with honor. After our dinner, I gave dark chocolates to my missionary housemates and they're thankful and happy for me. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Book of Mormon Reading ✔ List: (I'VE FINISHED IT)
    • 1st Nephi 🗹 2nd Nephi 🗹 Jacob 🗹 Enos 🗹 Jarom 🗹 Omni 🗹 Words of Mormon 🗹
    • Mosiah 🗹 Alma 🗹 Helaman 🗹 3rd Nephi 🗹 4th Nephi 🗹 Mormon 🗹 Ether 🗹 Moroni 🗹
  • I started writing in my "Paris Book".
  • I opened the very first package from my parents.
  • We taught the Alejandro Family about L3 P3-P5

You Might Also Like

0 comments