Their Fourth and Fifth Consecutive Sundays!

Sunday, February 09, 2014

TABACO | DAY 39 |

FEBRUARY 9, 2014:
I was hoping that I'll see more of our investigators attend sacrament meeting today but it is not. I felt sad about it maybe because I expect too much but I should stay positive and also have faith that they will attend next Sunday. The brightest moment of this day for me was Bro. Benigno and Sis. Evette's church attendance for the fifth and fourth consecutive Sundays respectively! They also passed their interviews yesterday and I'm so happy because of their faith and commitment to obeying the commandments of our Heavenly Father. They will be baptized on February 15 and I'm so excited and looking forward to that special day. 😍

My new tie, Vatican.
Correlation Meeting

I thought we had an appointment with Sis. Erica and her family today but she texted us that she has a lot of school work today and we understand so we re-scheduled it. E. Todd got a surprise printed picture for me and it was hilarious so I'd burned it down. Haha. 😂 We also taught Bro. Denver and the Alejandro Family together with Brother and Sister Bonaobra and Sis. Mayeth. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Our investigators Bro. Benigno (5th consecutive) and Sis. Yvette (4th consecutive) attended sacrament meeting.
    • They are now fully qualified to be baptized on Feb. 15, 2014.
  • I wore a new tie, named it the Vatican.
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Denver (L2 Q2)
    • Alejandro Family (Sabbath Day)

You Might Also Like

0 comments