Working in the Zone Leader's Area in Comun

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TABACO | DAY 56 |

FEBRUARY 26, 2014:
Second C.E. with Elder Yu and this time we're working in their area. I'm excited to be there because most of the members of Comun Group lives there. We still followed my training schedule, a lot of study time in the morning. He also helped me with my 12 Week Guide. I'm also amazed at how Elder Yu planned our day. It is very detailed as you can expect from a Zone Leader. In our lunch, we ate spicy fried chicken and it was my first time cooking in the apartment. Usually, we ate or bought food outside. Sometimes I also ate noodles or canned goods or anything that is easy and quick to eat. 😅

Some part of the ZL's area in Comun

We taught a lot of people in their area. I felt the spirit when I am teaching. Their investigators and the other people are really receptive and nice to us. We really have a productive missionary work today. I learned a lot from E. Yu and it is a fun experience working with him again.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Companionship Exchanges with Elder Yu (2nd time)
    • Working in their area Comun.
  • 12 Week Guide continuation.
  • Taught and visit a lot of members and investigators living in Comun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments