There's a Rainbow Always After the Rain

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

TABACO | DAY 34 |

FEBRUARY 4, 2014:
There is a storm and it is raging up and it is happening for a while now. After this storm, the sun shines again through reconciliation. As the day goes by I am experiencing hardships, trials, and challenges. As long as Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and my family is with me I'll overcome these things and replace it with happiness inside my heart.
    

The first half of this day didn't go well and the other half went well. It's been a while and we had a productive day again in missionary work. We visited the Manamtam Family, taught the Delos Santos Family, and Bro. Denver. I'm glad to end this day on a good note and I kind of agree that "there's a rainbow always after the rain".

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • We visit the Manamtam Family again as friends.
  • We taught the Delos Santos Family L2 Q3.
  • The first time we taught Bro. Denver Cuevas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments