Another Referral from the Delos Santos Family

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TABACO | DAY 54 to 55 |

FEBRUARY 24, 2014:
Since I became a missionary I appreciate more the importance of my family and I'm happy that they're really supportive and happy for me even though we are not of the same religion (yet). I also became closer to my parents and became open to sharing my plans when I return home. I'm hoping that they will become a member also in the future when they are ready (I don't want to force them) and I'll help them with that. I want to be with them not just here on Earth because I love them.

Our goal for this week is to find more investigators.


FEBRUARY 25, 2014:
We had a good day for missionary work. After we taught the Delos Santos Family about missionary work they gave us a referral. Wow, this is the second time they've done that. They're really an incredible family. They refer us to Bro. Jason Jackson (Yep, Jackson is his surname. Cool. HeeHee!). He is a friend of Bro. John Ben & Bro. Jay Mar and he is also their neighbor. We told him how the gospel can bless his life and his family. I'm glad that he accepted us and he is willing to learn more. 🙂

We went next to Bro. Denver and this time Bro. Kevin (a youth member) is with us. He is a good member present for Denver because they're in the same age group and we think he'll be a good fellowshipper for him too. We continued our message in the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. After the lesson, Denver told us that their family will be moving soon to a new house and it is not in our area. I'm sad that Elder Nielsen and I were probably not the ones who will teach him anymore but as long as the other missionaries will help him to be baptized it is alright. For him to receive the gospel and commit to it and be baptized is more important than anything else.

Our last appointment for this day is with Alejandro Family but Elton John is not around. Before we went back to our apartment, Elder Nielsen and I decided to try and share the message with at least one more family or person along the way. With God's help, we met another family and they are the Mendoza Family and two of them are twins. We asked them if we can also share our message with them and they said yes and we had a return appointment. 🙂


Notable moments of February 24 to 25:
  • My friend told me that SMC/Purefoods is one win away from another championship.
  • Updated my bucket list.
  • We taught Bro. Benigno & Sis. Evette about missionary work and they gave us a referral.
  • The first time we met and taught Bro. Jason Jackson.
  • We taught Bro. Denver (continuation of L1)
  • We met potential investigators, the Mendoza Family.

You Might Also Like

0 comments