Mission Tour with Elder Ardern of the Seventy

Friday, February 28, 2014

TABACO | DAY 57 to 58 |

FEBRUARY 27, 2014:
This was a wonderful day because we had a chance to listen and learned from Elder Ardern of the Seventy. I learned a lot from this mission tour and his talks and testimony inspire me to be a better disciple of Christ. I'm here because the Lord wants me here in Legazpi mission and I'll serve the Lord with all my heart. This life is about preparation and I must do everything I can to prepare for it. I also learned that the postponement of marriage will lead to trouble and I should marry someone who will inspire me to be better. One of the tips that he gave us is when we feel negative feelings we should work and focus on the things that really matter which is our purpose as a missionary. As a missionary, I am set apart from the world and I'll restrain myself in worldly things even after my mission. I will strive also to become a master gospel teacher because good teaching increase retention. We are really blessed to have this opportunity to serve and invite people to come unto Christ.

(From left to right: E.Peregrino, E.Irabon, E.Aguilando, E.Emperador, Me, E.Savedra & E.Andrada)
It's nice to see my Elder batchmates again.


FEBRUARY 28, 2014:
On the next day we had a productive day in missionary work. We visited and taught our investigators Bro. Jerusalem, John Ben, Jay Mar, and Jason. We also did tracting but most of the time they're not interested or busy. We also taught our recent converts, Bro. Benigno & Evette. We close our day by planning for tomorrow and a prayer. Hopefully, it will be a good and productive day again tomorrow. 🙂

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of February 27 to 28:
  • Mission Tour with Elder Ardern of the Seventy
  • We blessed Sister Simonson because she is sick.
  • Personal Study: 
    • BoM with Manual (Continued)
    • Old Testament (First few chapters of Genesis)
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Jess Jerusalem - L3
    • John Ben & Jay Mar Delos Santos - BoM
    • Jason Jackson - BoM
    • Bro. Benigno & Evette - Service
  • I bought a Roronoa Zoro figure with my personal money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments