The Real Spicy Bicol Express

Sunday, February 02, 2014

TABACO | DAY 32 |

FEBRUARY 2, 2014:
It is always a blessed, peaceful, and comfortable feeling every time we renewed our covenants to our Heavenly Father. I am really happy for Bro. Benigno because this is his 4th consecutive Sunday that he attends church together with his daughter Yvette. 😊 Today was Sis. Irene's last testimony Sunday before she will train in the MTC. Sis. Nemia's birthday is also today and she invited us and the members for dinner in their home. She asked me if I have a request because I'm a new missionary and I didn't think twice to answer "Bicol express". I want to experience it here in Bicol because this is the originated place of that dish. Well, it is true, it is so spicy but I like it! I think I will get used to it during my two years here in the Bicol Region. 😝 Thanks to Sis. Nemia and her family for this free delicious dinner. 🍛


_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Our investigators Bro. Benigno (4th consecutive) and Sis. Yvette (3rd consecutive) attended sacrament meeting.
  • Sis. Nemia's birthday dinner treat.
    • First time to eat real Bicol's express. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments