One Day Mission: Tiwi Branch

Saturday, February 21, 2015

TIWI | Day 40 |


FEBRUARY 21, 2015:
One day mission in Tiwi Branch! This kind of branch activity is always meaningful and fun. 😊 Each of us missionaries did a workshop first. Today, I'm grouped with Bro. Whoopee and Sis. Namie (with her daughter). They are both nice to work with and I'm happy with my group. The most memorable and teaching/visiting moment is with Sister Clet. She's really happy to see Sister Namie again. 😀 We shared 3 Nephi 20:7-8 with her and it was an emotional and spiritual teaching/sharing moment to all of us. When the night comes, all of us gathered in the chapel and shared all of our experiences today. Everyone is enthusiastic and had a wonderful experience. It was a good day for all of us. 😃

(L to R) Bro. Whoopee, Sis. Namie (w/ her daughter), and me

A snake that we crossed by...

(L to R) Sis. Namie, her daughter, Sis. Clet, and me
with Bro. Whoopee

Tiwi Branch 💖

Oh. Today was also the transfer announcement and I'm getting transferred together with Elder Reyes. Mine was somehow shocking because I'm just new to this area. I have a short stint here in Tiwi but it's alright. The good news is my companion is becoming a Trainer next transfer. I'm so happy for him. 😃

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Tiwi Branch One Day Mission
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Clet - 3 Nephi 20:7-8
    • Fatima - L1 P1-P4
    • Celenro Family - 2 Nephi 32:3
    • Bro. Arnel - 2 Nephi 31:19-20
  • Transfer Announcement
    • Transferred: Elder Reyes and me
    • Trainer: Elder Bahinting

You Might Also Like

0 comments