Companionship Exchanges with Elder Reyes

Friday, February 13, 2015

TIWI | Day 32 |


FEBRUARY 13, 2015:
Companionship exchanges - Day 2, this time I'm with Elder Reyes and still in their area. Like yesterday, it was another fruitful day today. Elder Reyes is the trainer of Elder Nibarger and he is here in Tiwi for a long time. He's well experienced in this area and he is also good at teaching. For me, he has the potential to be a District Leader. Maybe after this transfer, he will. I can also feel that he doesn't want to get transferred because he really loves serving and being in Tiwi. The members also love him. He's a good missionary.

One thing that I noticed that I might be able to help him with is his untimely and insensitive jokes sometimes during the lessons or visits. If he has a companion who doesn't have a lot of patience or with a different personality compare to him, they might have a problem. That might ruin their companionship unity and that's a big deal. I told him that during our evaluation because I'm concern about him. I know he can improve in that area. He accepted it and will work on it. Moroni 7:45 

Elder Reyes

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Companionship exchanges with Elder Reyes

You Might Also Like

0 comments