Companionship Exchanges with Elder Nibarger

Thursday, February 12, 2015

TIWI | Day 31 |


FEBRUARY 12, 2015:
We had a companionship exchange today. I'm with Elder Nibarger while my companion is with Elder Reyes. Elder Nibarger is still in training so we spent most of our time studying in the morning. After the morning studies, we went to Tabaco to send the BCR. We ate lunch at McDo and two of our fave characters are available as happy meals and we ordered it just like a kid. 😅 We instantly became friends since our apartment merges because we have many similarities even though we're of different nationalities. So unity isn't a problem in this exchange. 

We worked in their area. I lead at the first few appointments/lessons and I let him lead afterward. He's good. He's doing HTBT well and he's not that tense even though his "tagalog" was not really good at the moment. He is really trying his best. While we are walking he also has many questions and I can tell that he really wants to learn. That's a good sign of being a disciple of Christ. 

During our evaluation, I told him what are the things that he can improve. I also told him to be patient about it. He also has some other concerns and I'm glad that I can help. For a new missionary, he is doing great. Philippians 4:9

Elder Nibarger

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Companionship exchanges with Elder Nibarger
  • Finn & Jake

You Might Also Like

0 comments