Moving In

Monday, February 02, 2015

TIWI | Day 21 |


FEBRUARY 2, 2015:
We started moving into our new apartment. Our Branch President's family helped us out early in the morning. We're thankful for their help. Our problem has been solved. 😊

with E. Bahinting

We also enjoyed this P-Day by playing basketball with other members. Even though I just ended my fast, I didn't felt that weak. I still have enough strength to play. Isaiah 58:6-11 


In the afternoon, we went to Tabaco City to withdraw and do groceries. I also received the package that my parents sent me. I'm always thankful for their love and kindness. 💝 I also felt a feeling of relief during e-mail time. Heavenly Father answered one of my prayers. 🙏

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • New Apartment

You Might Also Like

0 comments