Dedicated Member Missionaries

Saturday, February 28, 2015

IROSIN | Day 5 |


FEBRUARY 28, 2015:
I've only been here for four and a half days and I can already tell that Irosin Branch is really helpful and working well with all of us missionaries. Especially Tatay Danilo Geruela and Tatay Porcado. They are always want to work with us every single day. That's really something despite their age and circumstances. I'm really amazed by their dedication. 😮 

We had powerful lessons today in Bulos and Cogon. I'm really excited about the upcoming baptisms! 😃 Powerful and faithful prayer really works. Enos 1 😊 

with Tatay Porcado & Tatay Danilo
with E. Alolor

One of the duties of the Zone Leaders is preparing and sending scheduled calendars for the whole Zone. It's my first time to do this and luckily I have saved the calendar format of the Catanduanes ZLs that they sent to me before when I was a D.L. It was a good guide. 😅

Bulan Zone Calendar (Feb 2015 to April 2015)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Jonalyn - Law of Tithing
    • Nerissa Joy - 3 Nephi 24:10
    • Sis. Jessa & Sis. Gemma - L1 P7-P8
    • Jason - Follow the Prophet
    • Mikaela - L3
    • Charice (NI)
  • Bulan Zone Calendar

You Might Also Like

0 comments