Seventh Companion: Elder Alolor

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

IROSIN | Day 1 |


FEBRUARY 24, 2015:
Transfer day! I'm going to the southern part of the mission for the first time. 😀 It's fun to see my batchmates as always. And now... who'll be my next companion? *drum roll* My next companion is Elder Alolor! I met him before when I was a trainee and he is my former zone mate in Tabaco. I barely knew him before and all I know is he is the trainer of one of my batchmates. He seems nice and also soft-spoken. I'm excited about our companionship and I hope we do well in our area.

The most surprising part of this day for me was when they also announced that I'm going to be the new Zone Leader of Bulan Zone! 😨 I didn't expect this and I asked my companion to please guide and help me about this calling. 😅 I have a good feeling that I will learn a lot from him.

We travelled from Legazpi to Sorsogon. It's a long ride but the excitement that I felt keeps my mind busy. When we arrived in our nice and neat apartment, my companion introduced me to our housemates. They are Elder Siarez (Davao) and Elder Witehira (U.S.A.). They both seem nice. We worked in the afternoon and the evening. Yep! No time to rest. 😁 There's also two adult priesthood who worked with us and they're both great member present.  

with my 8th companion, Elder Alolor

It was a tiring day but I had fun. It's only my first day here but I'm loving it. I ended the night by reading the zone leader pocket. I've learned the responsibility of this new calling. I'm inspired by Elder Loren C. Dunn's "message for Zone Leaders". I'm a little bit overwhelmed by this. Hopefully, I'll do this well. 


_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • New companion: Elder Alolor
  • New area: Irosin, Sorsogon
  • New calling: Zone Leader
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Rodolfo - 3 Nephi 24:10
    • Oropesa Family - Moroni 6:4-6
    • Bro. Jerry - L2 Q2
    • Bro. Juanito - Book of Mormon
    • Bro. Danilo - L1 overview

You Might Also Like

0 comments