CSP: Cleaning of Sister Bonaobra's Garden

Saturday, April 12, 2014

TABACO | DAY 101 |

APRIL 12, 2014:
We help Sis. Bonaobra in her yard/garden. We helped her plant and cut some wild plants around. She invited us to have lunch afterward and Sis. Nemia cooked for us. It was a great experience to help with other things in my last few days here.

with Sis. Bonaobra and Elder Carpio
I will miss this place...

In the afternoon we went to Tabaco Chapel to watch the Priesthood session of the General Conference broadcast. I learned many things about the importance of Priesthood. Today, I also got back my B.R. It will be an important piece of memories after the end of my mission. I'm happy that many members of Comun put a message in it. 😊 My companion and I ended the night by trading neckties. It is a tiring day but I had fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • CSP at Sis. Bonaobra's Garden
  • Priesthood Broadcast
  • Trading ties with E.Carpio

You Might Also Like

0 comments