Emergency Transfer

Friday, April 11, 2014

TABACO | DAY 100 |

APRIL 11, 2014:
This day is really shocking for me. The A.P.s called us and told me that I'll be transferred on the 15th. I thought that they were just joking but as they explained it, the more that I felt serious about it. Oh no... 😧 Official transfer day is three weeks from now so this is an emergency transfer. I was so shocked and saddened at the same time. It was so unbelievable because we are doing great things in our area and our key indicators are high also. I'm so confused about why am I getting transferred in an unexpected way.  Elder Carpio said that maybe I'll get a special assignment. I don't know what it is and I also don't know yet where I am going. I love my first area so much and I'm not ready to leave. Sigh. 😢

As we walk to our area I'm still heavy-hearted about that unexpected news. Eventually, some of the members close to us know that I'll be transferred too. They are also sad about it. I realized this will be the last time that I'll be able to teach and visit the Delos Santos Family and "Tatay" Jerusalem. We still did our missionary routine and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. The work must go on.

with "Tatay" Jess

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Emergency Transfer
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Jerusalem - L3
    • Benigno & Evette - TPNL
    • John, Jay, Jason - Missionary Work
    • Sis. Vicky - L1 P3-P4
    • Sis. Bruselas - L2 Q1
    • Roaring Family - L1 P6 

You Might Also Like

0 comments