Tabaco Zone Training III (Carpediem)

Friday, April 04, 2014

TABACO | DAY 92 to 93 |

APRIL 3, 2014:
I really like the hymn "Let Us All Press On". It's my favorite hymn right now as a missionary. We did WPS this morning and we are now prepared for next week. I noticed one of the sister missionaries (S.Soronda) in my home ward in the batch picture of my companion. What a small world.

We taught a lot of people today and the most memorable one is with Sis. Mary Fe. She is a born again Christian and very knowledgeable in the Bible. She's nice and respectful. We had a great discussion with her.

One of the pathways in our area in Bantayan.


APRIL 4, 2014:
My second Zone Training in Tabaco Zone and the first one with E.Carpio. I think this is the best one so far. I'm starting to realize that every companion that I had and I'll be having had/have different personalities. It will definitely teach me to get along with every kind of people along the way and improve myself into it. My companion and I are different in some ways and we are working on it. I want to adjust so we can be always united. The most common thing about us is we really want to work hard and become excellent missionaries to help the people in our area. That's what matters most. 😉

Top: Anulao, Todd (ZL), Pareja (STL), Seiuli, Sanchez, Carpio (DL), Riodique (DL), Feraer, Fabia (STL), Simonson, Reategui, Pimentel, Lethaby, Abuel, McPherson, Andrada & Hernandez
Bottom: Hatch (DL), Tou, Whaanga, McCoard, Matautia, Pasadillo & Yu (ZL)
Missing: Estilloso & Davis

We taught a lot of people again today and the most memorable one is with Sis. Elena Bruselas. I shared something personal with me. I felt the Holy Ghost and bear testimony. We all felt the spirit during our lesson.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of April 3 to April 4:
  • Weekly Planning Session
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Jerusalem - Service
    • John, Jay, Jason - Scripture Study
    • Bro. Benigno & Evette - Scripture Study
    • Ceneta Family - L2 Q1
    • Roaring Family - L1 P3-P4
    • Mary Fe - L1
    • Santos Reblando (NI)
  • Tabaco Zone Training III
  • We taught:
    • Bro. Jerusalem - Teaching & Learning in the Church
    • John, Jay, Jason - Baptism & Confirmation
    • Bro. Benigno - Reading the scriptures
    • Evette - Reading the scriptures
    • Denver - Priesthood & Auxiliaries
    • Bro. Kaloy - Pray often
    • Albert - BoM
    • Sis. Elena (NI)

You Might Also Like

0 comments