Develop Good Habits Early

Thursday, October 30, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 197 to 198 |

OCTOBER 29, 2014:
I told Elder Bongolan about my personal journal, study journal, and my habit of taking pictures every day as much as possible. I know this will be important records for the future. We can look back and remember all the things that we learned and all the memories we have during our mission. I think this inspires him to make his own journal too. 👍 We focus on the recent converts and less actives today. It was a good day overall. 😊

(L to R) E. Bongolan, Daisy, and me


OCTOBER 30, 2014:
Two hours of companionship study during training can be boring sometimes so I made it interesting today. My companion and I have a common interest in Anime. So on our practice teaching, we use my anime figure "Luffy" to portray as an investigator (using my voice. Haha). It was funny at first but it was fun and made our practice teaching lively. Sometimes, you must change or add something to make it fun and interesting. I learned it from my trainer and I want to do it to my trainee too. 😉

We had 10 lessons today and it is our highest so far. We also have two new investigators. It was a great proselyting day today. 😀

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of October 29 to 30:
  • We taught:
    • Analiza - Eternal Marriage
    • Daisy - D&C 4
    • Ivy - Priesthood and Auxiliaries
    • Janine - Priesthood and Auxiliaries
    • Santelices Family - Story of Noah
    • Francis - Endure to the end
  • Practice teaching with Luffy
  • We taught:
    • Gonzales Siblings - Temple and Family History | D&C 128:15
    • Gleziel - Baptism and Confirmation | 2 Nephi 31:17
    • Ezekiel - BoM reading
    • Anjo - Temple and Family History | D&C 128:15
    • Angie - BoM reading
    • Julius - Endure to the end | 2 Nephi 31:19-20
    • Patrick - Obey and Honor the Law | D&C 58:21
    • Coral-Interior Family - L1 P3-P5
    • Calderon Family - 3 Nephi 20:7-8
    • Salvador Family (Justin & Princess - NIs) - L2 Q2

You Might Also Like

0 comments