Fifth Companion: Elder Bongolan

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 190 |

OCTOBER 22, 2014:
The new missionaries arrived! All of us trainers are excited to meet our trainees. I'm also sure most of the new missionaries are much more excited to be here in the mission field. Maybe some of them are a little nervous too. 😅 Then there comes the moment that our mission leaders announced who'll be our new companion. My 5th companion is... Elder Bongolan! He is from the city of Makati. When I met my new companion, I really felt like I'm a trainer now. He seems nice and humble. I'm really excited about our journey as a companionship. 😃

There's another interesting moment that happened today. I saw Sis. Santiago! She's my wardmate! She's also assigned here in Legazpi Mission. Haha. What are the odds? I never expected that I'll saw someone from my homeward. I'm happy for her. 😀 There's a lot of new missionaries in their batch. As I heard them bear their testimonies, I felt that maybe most of them are the future leaders of the Philippines Legazpi Mission.

Trainers | E. Pangilinan, E. Siarez, E. Benson, E. Feraer, E. Savedra, and E. Cabacungan
Trainers | E. Manning, E. Matautia, and E. O'Connor
Trainers | S. Mwea, S. Maualuga, S. Lesa, S. Sebia, S. Genegaling, S. Leonardo, S. Ilago, and E. Manning
Thanks to Sister Guanzon for always cooking and preparing delicious food during special events. 
(L to R) E. Tevaga (AP), Bro. Addie, and E. Abenis
(L to R) E. Hatch (AP), E. O'Connor, and E. Yu (AP)
with my Trainee and 5th companion, Elder Bongolan. 😁
Top | E. Feraer, E. Bongolan, E. Manning, E. Dollete, E. O'Connor, E. Alvaro, E. Dalit, E. Savedra, E. Witehira, E. Benson, E. Agustin, E. Robinson, E. Siarez, E. Shumway, E. Cabacungan
Middle | S. Mwea, S. Maualuga, S. Sebia, S. Leonardo, Sister Wilcox, E. Matautia, Elder Wilcox, E. Rupp, S. Genegaling, E. Pangilinan, S. Lesa, S. Ilago
Bottom | S. Bwebwetaake, S. Matthes, S. Santiago, S. Surigao, President Guanzon, Sister Guanzon, S. Dellona, S. Centeno, S. Lopez
(L to R) S. Sebia, S. Santiago, E. Bongolan, and me

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • I met my trainee and 5th companion, Elder Bongolan
  • I saw my wardmate, Sister Santiago

You Might Also Like

0 comments